Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 23 - Nelson, down day

Since today was a down day with sleep in and awesome brekky at Full Circle where I fortunately was seated across the way from a girl I was smitten with at the pub the other night, I don't have any photos.

I was reading The Age website before and came across this:
Angry rant about Australian travellers

Now Catherine Deveny's articles are frequently angry little rants but this one got my goat. But that's me. She's right in some sense (go to Big White to see what I mean) but even so, how jealous/angry is this rant?

Godddd. Someone needs to chill out, to Phillax, in the words of the great Powder Potomus, Phil Parkin.

I have another rant on the stupidity of humans but this this will be a separate post.

Today was awesome, 2 pairs of new goggles, each 50% off, and a new Dakine backpack, 50% off. 40% off some Dakine backcountry hiking poles.

Discount city, population me.

And to top it off, Heresy now has a bona fide rep in Nelson. More on this soon.

No comments: