Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 15 - Transit Banff/Louise

Lake Louise.



Ouch. My pockets are bleeding from being stabbed to make holes so my money drops out.
$60 for a half-day pass (I knew I should have used their self serve terminals for a youth pass - just kidding...that's FRAUD).

Unbelievable can-do attitude toward robbing me blind. I almost had to go to emergency due to the unbelievable amount of blood I've lost.

$4.00 for crud coffee (though to be fair, that's widespread activity, apart from Nelson, everyone is serving me shyte coffee). In addition to the unbelievably overpriced lift ticket, we couldn't ride the park without a $5 park pass (it's the principal people), which admittedly got us a $5 food voucher, which got you, oh, a pack of M&Ms.

And the snow. Marginal. Icey. Pov. Though to be fair, that's not the resort's fault. I'm just as maaaaad as a cut snake (say in George Bush voice). We bailed quickly and left as it was, as Packy described it, puss.

Minimal photos as I couldn't be bothered, so we bailed to Emerald Lake where Josh has a friend so this means free accom and food tonight then onto Banff (yay) tomorrow.

Banff equals awesome Greek restaurant food, awesome coffee, Banff springs, BUNDY CANS IN THE BOTTLE-O, and most importantly, Vegemite and Tim Tams in the Safeway.

Keeping Aussies happy. It's how Banff rolls.

Stab. Stab. Stab.

These are mountain goats.



Ok, my $23.00 bottle of Bacardi Gold beckons.

Love you mum.

Tim

No comments: