Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 20 - Nelson transfer

Well. Fernie has RAD coffee (Oso Negro bien sur) and free range egg omlettes. Sick. We have an awesome brekky.

We drive. Packy buys 8, yes EIGHT, Hershey's cookies and cream (we're addicted).

We go to the US border. I take photos. Our petrol goes down.

Packy falls asleep and snores. My leg hurts. Our van rules.

We roll into Nelson. I go straight to Oso Negro. YAYYYYY! CAN$2.50 for AWESOME latte. I have been paying between $3.00 and $4.50 for crud lattes. FINALLY, I get a good coffee like back home.

We check in to the Whitehouse a day early then go see everyone at ze ranch.

I cook some shred creamy avocado/white wine/mushroom/broccoli/pea pasta. It gets smashed by ze hungry shredders.

Tomorrow is Mons' last day. It is a great day.

It is good to be (second) home.

Photos to follow.

No comments: