Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day 3 - Whitewater

Apologies for no text. This will follow tomorrow. Long day, Packy and I went to the gym and we're well buggered. Awesome days warm up with Mons from Sweden - a thoroughly laid-back nice, chilled, easy going telemarker who rips hard. Never seen someone ski so hard and fast - backwards.

Getting our snow legs back was easy and both riding where we were late last season.
Joshy had some grouse riding photos but I plugged his SD card into my Apple and it went, "oh, you're an Apple and my pov software developers can't handle it so I think I'll erase all my content then you can't take anymore photos with me."

Dinner at Mike's again, Josh had rad steak sandwich but refused to leave a tip as he got charged $2.50 for a side of mushrooms that should have cost $0.50. I got mayo I didn't order and had to pay - bit like the Spanish bars in La Plaza Major in Madrid, bread you didn't ask for, appears on the bill for 2 Euro. Cheeky moonkeys (say in British accent).

Tomorrow we drive to red. Look out.


























1 comment:

Tim's Mum said...

Hi Tim, enjoying your images and loved your first day commentary. You're a poet ! Be safe, glad to see you are drinking coffee ! !